Thursday, September 25, 2008

Coming Soon.

I need to apologize because the editing of the interview with Antonio Di Pietro is requiring more time than i expected, his office already sent me an e-mail informing that these last, are very intense days for him...You know, if your job is to try to control Berlusconi's Government in a view to avoid it approves crazy laws, well, i don't think you have that much free time in your life. Hoping to be able to translate the answers at the three questions i sent his office last Tuesday before the end of this week, i invite you (if you are US or Canada resident) to freely download the last Michael Moore's docu-movie at slackeruprising.com (find also in my link list). I'm gonna watch it tomorrow and I'll let you know in a coming soon post. Thank you for your time and attention.

No comments: