Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Sucks.

Finally is over. I wonder how can be possible that, in a world where love doesn't exist anymore, so much people celebrate Valentine's day. Come on guys, you know better than me that is a fake celebration...Affirming that, I don't mean that there's no couples who love each others, I just wanna say that 80-90% of the people I saw in New York City's restaurants, last night, wasn't in love. I am sure. Tables full of sad couples, that had nothing to say each others, the atmosphere was heavy, anywhere. But is Valentine's day!!! You have to celebrate it. You have to choose your fuckin best dresses, for such an important dinner...maybe in this period things between you two don't run in a straight way, maybe you hate your boy or girlfriend (sometimes it happens you know)...it doesn't matter, you have to go out and celebrate Valentine's day. Don't even think about fixing with honesty the problems that your "couple life" have, Mr. Valentine will take care of it. No matter if 10 minutes before going and sit in your romantic New York's spot you and your fiancee were throwing plates on the each others' heads. No problem guys. It's America. It's Valentine's day.
Please try to stop to be so false...try to become more spontaneous and respectful when you say the word LOVE. Love is the most important thing in the world, are you sure you want it to be recognized as the day of Valentine? I'm sorry, I don't want to play this game. Don't you think that love should represent the exact contrary of money? Don't you think that the best feeling we know should continue to be free? We are selling love at the market, like vegetables or shoes...Why on feb. 14th you must buy something to demonstrate you love someone? I think there is a lot of different ways to show that you are in love, everyone of the 365 days in a year, and all the ways I know are FOR FREE! Thank you for your time and attention.

No comments: